Wednesday, March 3, 2010

A Very Long Hiatus

I took a very long hiatus from blogging. It was unintentional, just like it always is. I've started so many blogs, deleted them once I become bored, then started over again when I felt the urge to blog. I almost deleted this one only to start over again because it's too hard for me to not use my childrens' names. The OCD in my hates inconsistency and while I like the idea of using nicknames rather than real names for my family members, it is too hard for me to keep up doing that. Besides, the people reading this blog already know the real names of everyone in my life. That is the main reason I nearly deleted this blog rather than just continuing - going from nicknames to real names would make my blog inconsistent.

So, here I go again. Making another attempt to keep up on blogging. Silly me.

3 comments:

Choppzs said...

I know what you mean about the names..since mine is private, I only have a few readers and all those readers are friends, family or facebook friends now who already know the kid's names..lol But I still continue to use their nicknames just because it would drive me bonkers to use their real ones..I feel ya! lol

Christie E. Little said...

Yay! I'm not the only one! Ok Heather, why can't I get to your blog anymore. I know you have it protected, but help me get to you.
Liza..so happy you're sharing. xoxoxo

Golden Mommy said...

Sister, you know that I think you're an incredible writer/author so I'm excited that you're blogging again! I know that not only are your blog entries fun to read and keep me posted on your life a little more, I think you have so much that you could share with others that may help them through many different situation.

For those of you that don't know Liza personally and only know her online, it's too bad! Yes, she's my sister, but she's also a great friend to me and I love her very much. She's smart, funny, and never ceases to amaze me with her insights! I'm blessed to have her as my sister. :-)