Thursday, November 15, 2012

Thursday Thirteen

Here's my Thursday Thirteen for 11.15.12

Theme: 13 Random Things About Liza

1. I own my own pair of bowling shoes, a bowling ball, and a bowling bag. I average a whopping 50 every game I play but I love it. I love to go bowling so on the very first date I ever went on I chose to go bowling...little did I know that he was on a league and would score 265....good lord that was humiliating.

2. I am an incredibly loyal, compassionate and giving friend. I don't do it to be annoying - I just care a lot about people and only do what I would hope someone would do for me. I believe in Karma. What goes around comes around. But even then if Karma didn't exist, I'd still bend over backwards for the people I love.

3. I just beat Simon's Quest in 20 minutes. Sad.

4. I love Bluegrass music. Sue me. Seriously, it's just so happy.

5. I used to be a phenom when it came to gymnastics - I even had an audition set up in Chicago way back when to join a circus on the swing trapeze but due to typical Michigan weather I never made it. I'm glad that I missed it though because my life ended up being so much better here in Michigan.

6. Despite the mention of gymnastics above, I am an incredible klutz. I fall down and/or up the stairs constantly. I walk into walls and trip on nothing. I have mad injury skills. I have had two sets of stitches in my head alone.

7. Once upon a time I could speak relatively fluent Spanish. I can't speak it worth a darn now though I can understand a lot of it and I still dream in Spanish quite a bit.

8. I am scared of airplanes. I'm talking SCURRRED. Hate them.

9. Yeah, I'm a conspiracy theorist.

10. I am not a great employee - not because of my skills or my attitude - but because I walked out on a job, got fired from a job (though I took their butts to court and WON), and have been laid off on two jobs since that one - and then never returned to a job. Yeah...it's a good thing I'm a SAHM.

11. I love to crochet. I like to do stuff for other people but I don't want to be paid for it because it takes the fun out of it.

12. I am addicted to Gymbo & C8...oh...so you already knew this....

2 comments:

Teri said...

And apparently you are easily distracted as you forgot #13... LOL ;)

Liza said...

haha...so i did. That will be my #13 :D