Thursday, December 13, 2012

Three Months Til Five



5th birthday is only three months away, so I was asking him how he wanted to celebrate his birthday. He said he wants cupcakes with chocolate frosting. Easy enough. I asked him who he wanted to invite to his party.

"Peter and Andrew and Joel and Karson and Kayla and Lily and Jude."

"Anyone else? Anyone from school?"

"Ryan and Parker."

"Anyone else?"

"Lucas and Max and Krishtian and Andon."

"Any girls?"

"Paige V."

"Any other girls?"

"Just Paige V. She's my only girl."

Seriously, my kids are already into boyfriends and girlfriends. Nat has such a crush on Parker and apparently Timmy's latest crush is Paige V. I am so in trouble when these kids are teens.

Now to plan a party - his first party where we will invite friends. My house is definitely not big enough for friends and family, so it's either two parties or we need to find a place to have a party where the kids will be entertained - and it won't be expensive. In March. When it's typically too cold for a park party. Any suggestions, local friends?

No comments: