Friday, April 17, 2009

Pardon me while I get emotional...

Today I started going through The Boy's clothes. I started with the tote labeled "Maternity Clothes, Girl Clothes, Newborn Boy Clothes." It seemed only appropriate since I'm 20 weeks pregnant, although I'm about the size of a pre-pregnant woman right now. I also wanted to see what girl stuff I had saved. There's not a whole lot, but some of it is so super cute! I can't wait to see Baby Girl all dressed up.

One of the first things I came across was The Boy's coming home outfit. (Side thought for a moment - I just went to flickr to find a picture of his outfit and noticed that I have 3,542 pictures of The Boy. Wow.)


He was so little that even the newborn sized outfit hung off of him and he was able to wear it until he was four months old. It came with a matching hat, bib, and onesie.

One by one I pulled out teeny, tiny onesies and remembered occasions when he had worn them. I can't believe it has been over a year since he was born and my life was changed forever.

Now it's time to pass all of these sweet little clothes on to other little baby boys.

Except for his coming home outfit. That one I'm keeping.

2 comments:

Flanella Jo Washington said...

You have a precius little boy. i just found your blog from another blog i was reading name charlotte from PA. I am just now starting to be a blogger myself and am trying to learn all the tips I can from other blogging professionals.
Have a blessed day!
Flanella Jo Washington

*Tanyetta* said...

So sweet :)