Friday, February 4, 2011

Timmyism #7 (and beyond)

As I type this, Timmy is sitting in the chair next to me absolutely annoying the crap out of me. He is supposed to be napping right now and instead of napping he is bouncing off the walls, wired on some sort of Kid Juice. He didn't fall asleep 'til around 10pm last night (too much excitement outside) and was up at 4am coughing and wide awake as can be. Natalie is napping and Timmy will not stop talking, fake-hiccuping and coughing, and making animal noises. Why is it when I specifically ask him to the quiet for rest time he is louder than when it's okay for him to be up and around and playing!?

Anyway, he's still full of silly things to say, so I thought I'd share some again.

[one] Last night while we were putting laundry away, Timmy found his toy phone and had a conversation after I told him his phone was ringing:

"Hello? Who dere? No thank you. I need a pizza. Yeah I want pepperoni. Okay. Bye."

He gets done ordering his pizza and goes into our room to pick it up and brings back his imaginary pizza to share with us.

[two] This last week he has been really been lovin' on his sister. They walk through the house together holding hands and Timmy says he is taking her for a walk to go visit Daddy. He tries to pick her up and carry her and hugs her to the point that she gets upset. Of course, this is in between all the hitting, pushing, and biting.

1 comment:

Golden Mommy said...

You will look back on these days that you were home with the kids and cherish them....even the biting, kicking, slapping, yelling, playing in the dog water, climbing on the tables.....everything! :)