Thursday, April 28, 2011

Timmyism #8

Oh that boy of mine! Some of the things that come out of his mouth are downright hilarious!

I thought it would be a good time to share some of these funny moments and lighten up the mood of my blog and remind me of just what a silly little boy I have.

[one] We went to see Chris's family for Easter and Timmy picked up on the fact that his cousins call his daddy "Uncle Chris." All week now, on and off, Timmy has been calling his daddy Uncle Chris.

Last night at dinner Timmy was doing his random rambles and at one point said to Chris, "You're Uncle Chris!" Then he turned to me and said, "And you're Uncle Mommy!"

[two] I don't have a specific example, but some of his most commonly used phrases lately have been "for a moment" and "is that a great idea?" Like if he is snuggling with one of us and we say we need to get up to do something, he says, "I think I will just sit here for a moment." Or if there is something he really wants to do, like go outside and play, he will tell us how it will be - "I'm gonna go outside and play with Wriley and drive the black car. Is that a great idea?"

[three] He also has his "words" that he uses all of the time. Awesome and cool are two of them. "Is that awesome, Mommy?" "This is a cool car! Is this a cool car, Mommy?"

[four] Everyone is his best friend lately. "Natalie is my best friend!" "Mommy, are you my best friend?"

[five] During rest time, he takes off his pants and snuggles with them.

[six] Super Super Super Duper. Timmy is Super Super Super Duper Bigger than Natalie.

No comments: