Sunday, October 23, 2011

Bad Blogger.

I've been a bad blogger. I haven't updated in ages! I suppose I have a pretty cute excuse is my now three-month-old baby boy! I can't believe my Sammy is three months old! He is the sweetest little thing despite us having to deal with so many issues in those short months.

He had colic. Bad. We're talking nonstop screaming for hours without any consoling. Thankfully he has outgrown that. He is an entirely different baby now. He is pretty calm and just wants to be held for the most part. He is so snuggly and smile-y - even though he didn't start smiling til 7 weeks! He is a chunker which I LOVE. Timmy was a chunker, but not like this! Natalie never went through a chunky phase. She's still a peanut. We also had a ton of breastfeeding issues at first, like he wouldn't latch at all and we eventually were able to nurse with nipple shields but I am glad to see that is all behind us now!

Timmy is in preschool now! He is a very smart, funny, and clever boy. He loves to act out his fave TV shows and movies (WordWorld, The Brave Little Toaster, The Fox and the Hound Two) and could spend all day outside just riding his bike up and down the driveway. He comes up with the funniest things to say and he absolutely dotes on his baby brother. Natalie is still his best friend even though at preschool his best friends are Lucas and Ryan and at preschool pier his best friend is Elijah. His cousins Peter, Andrew, and Karson are his heroes. He still has his moments, but I'm happy to say that he is slowly outgrowing the terrible threes. He tries to help out even though sometimes it's not helpful at all. He is really big into pretending and role-playing - some of his funniest things to pretend are that he's a Jimmy John's delivery car.

If Natalie were old enough, she'd be going to preschool right along with Timmy. She is precocious, sassy, and downright hilarious. She is bossy and independent and knows just what she wants. She is still a free-spirited little monkey but her vocabulary has really exploded over the last few months. She's kinda hard to understand most of the time unless you know her, but boy oh boy does she talk and does she love to tell people what to do! Yet she's still incredibly affectionate, sweet, and snuggly. She loves to read and loves to play with her babies. She is a little girl who amazes me more and more each day.

So...that's about it with what's going on with the kiddos! They're crazy, sweet, and the reason I get up each day.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Love your blog Liza!!! I'm big on comments so if you let me know you posted on your blog (or if I remember to check) I'll be sure to comment so you'll know I've visited!