Monday, May 2, 2011

Natalie-ism #1

Natalie has been talking up a storm lately, so I figured it's time for her to get her own "ism" post!

[one] Tonight I was rocking Natalie at bedtime and she started doing a weird little spit followed by "ha ha ha" all breathy-like. She did this about six times then said, "Bye bye!" It was then that I realized she was doing Biz's Beat of the Day.

[two] We went to the park a few days ago. Natalie is such a free-spirit and loves to swing. In words that only a little girl can use, I learned why she loves to swing so much. "Clouds! Clouds! Clouds!" She would reach up high and say "clouds" over and over again. My sweet baby girl was trying to reach the sky! She also started singing Laurie Berkner's song "In the Clouds" while reaching high. She could have sat in that swing all day. Dream big, Baby Girl!

[three] Her life revolves around Yo! Gabba Gabba, if you haven't caught on yet. She and Timmy will sit for several minutes and sing together, "Bite bite bite?" Then the other will reply, "No no no!" "Chomp chomp chomp?" "Yes yes yes!" They do this over and over again. Too bad neither of them have learned from that song that we do not bite our friends...or parents for that matter.

1 comment:

Lesha said...

Awwwwww you gotta get a pic of her swingin lookin up at the clouds, if theres no clouds, we can make some... lmao the powerrrrrrrr of photoshop. Back to my comment... im lost... I dont now what I was saying... im in a weird mood today, can you tell? ..ummmm... so... yeah no biting!