Sunday, May 1, 2011

Timmyism #9 Sunday Night Edition

[one] The kids are really into Jack's Big Music Show right now and they play a lot of Laurie Berkner videos. One of the songs she does is called In The Clouds and while watching this video Timmy told me, "I want to play in the clouds, Mommy!" So the other night when the kids were having a bath, I put in a lot of bubbles and told him that he was playing in clouds. This thrilled him.

[two] Our cat Abbey has the tendency to puke if she eats too much or too fast, so one morning last week when I got up and came downstairs, Timmy told me about how Abbey puked and he didn't want to eat the cat puke. EW.

[three] Timmy has been into telling "jokes" and making people laugh. During lunch one afternoon last week he suddenly started saying, "Natalie is a banana!" And the two of them would laugh hysterically. Then he said, "Mommy, you're a...PIANO!" Oh boy, I've got a funny little guy on my hands! At least he thinks so!

1 comment:

Lesha said...

Yay clouds!! Ew cat puke... seriously my boys say stuff like that... dont want to eat that... well duh. They also do the joke thing, in which they find themselves hilarious. Kids, so cute, so complicated.