Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Timmyism #4

Timmy is really working on his manipulation and lying skills. Today he has been sooo full of it!!

[one] This morning he asked to have some "ohs" (cheerios) for morning snack, so I got him a bowl of dry ohs and brought them to him. He, in typical toddler manner, started crying and yelled, "NO OHS!" I gently tell him, "You can have ohs because you asked for them, or you can have nothing. He keeps crying so I remind him again, ohs or nothing. He stops crying for a minute, smirks a little, and slyly responds, "OR a fruit bar." STINKER.

[two] He hates to get changed right now, especially if he's poopy. I always tell him that if he cooperates I can get done faster, and he's starting to understand but most of the time he still kicks and puts up a fight when he gets changed. Knowing all of this, when I asked if he was poopy and ready for a change I watched the corners of his mouth turn a little. He tried so hard not to smile when he told me, "No, Mommy, I no poopy." I peeked in his dipe and sure enough, he had himself a healthy poo. STINKER. literally.

[three] Timmy's absolute favorite TV show right now is The Fresh Beat Band. I am so sick to death of Beat Band I could puke, so when I needed him to watch a show so I could get some things done, he asks for Beat Band. I suggest his second favorite show, Team UmiZoomi. He says, "NO! Beat Band!" so I say, "How aboooouuuuuut....UmiZoomi!" He quickly replies, "How aboooooouuuuut, Beat Band!" STINKER!!!

No comments: