Thursday, January 13, 2011

Another TMI Post

I told Chris this morning I wouldn't blog about this since he was disgusted by my other entry about puking. But over the course of the day, events have changed, so I am going to blog about it anyway because...well, sometimes it's too "good" to not blog about.

Our poor dog, Wriley, is sick. I have no idea what is going on with her. She did eat a couple of pizza crusts last night from our leftover dinner, but she has eaten scraps before and never had an issue - and she didn't eat that much.

She threw up three times this morning. It's just me and the kids, so I have to clean it up. As I'm cleaning up the first pile, I throw up...all over the puke. That's right, I puked on puke. Somehow I managed to clean up all the puke without puking again, the entire time Timmy is watching. I hate that he saw me throw up.

Wriley won't eat. She wouldn't eat her lunch. She's lazy every day, but today she is extra lazy. She still gets up when you call her, but she just lays around otherwise.

So, after all this laying around and not eating, she gets up and throws up again...twice. This time I'm smart. I puke in a bag while I clean up the dog vomit.

Yesterday was a good day. I didn't throw up at all!

I am seriously so sick of being sick! Happy thirteen weeks to me.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I can say I don't miss that. (((HUGS))).

Golden Mommy said...

Oh, ugh, Sis. It kind of reminds me of driving on I-196 to work in NE GR from Holland when pregnant with Alex and somewhere by Market Ave I would have to grab my plastic bag (if I didn't hold my breath well enough) so I could puke....sometimes while driving. I sure hope this ends soon for you. Love you!

Liza said...

aaah, yes the 196 swamp smell LOL

Lindsey said...

OH dear! Sounds like you aren't having much of a fun day. I hope things start to get better and your doggie feels better soon! Did you call the vet?