Tuesday, January 11, 2011

A Post About Puke


I'm sure you're all anxious to read this one, so I better get to it. Internet, this is my boy, Timmy. Kid is two, almost three, and at the stage where he really enjoys gross things. Boogers? Fun. Burping? Fun. Farting? Fun. Sticking fingers in poo? Fun. Chewing food then spitting it out? Fun. Every little detail of his life right now is gross and puke-worthy.

I really thought I was coming out of the morning sickness stage, but for the last two days every little thing that Timmy has done has literally made me vomit. Yesterday he chewed up some fruit bar then pulled it out of his mouth and tried to hand it to me. My reaction? I puked.

Today he had a doosy of a twosie. My reaction? I puked. Unfortunately, I was in the middle of changing his diaper and here is where it gets really gross - I swallowed it. It was either puke in the poop, then probably puke some more, or swallow it. I wasn't about to let a two-year old with a butt covered in poo run around the house while I was off vomiting.

Why am I telling you this story? Well, perhaps there is someone out there really wanting to get pregnant but really shouldn't have kids. Maybe hearing about the joys of puking while pregnant will serve as good birth control.

Seriously, I never puked this much or this long with either of my other pregnancies. I was not prepared for this. I better be giving birth to the world's most perfect baby for all the icky sickies this child is putting me through.

No comments: