Monday, January 3, 2011

Internet, I'd like you to meet

Baby Tres!

I've been not blogging lately because I wanted to avoid spilling the beans until we were ready to tell.

Baby is a total surprise but very much welcomed. I am 11w 4d and still struggling with morning sickness on a pretty regular basis. I am showing already compared to taking forever to get a bump with Timmy and Natalie. And before anyone points it out to me, I am well aware of the fact that it isn't actually uterus that is showing. Thanks.

This pregnancy pretty much started out like my other pregnancies - precarious and scary. I tend to bleed a lot while pregnant. I have a new ob this time around who is a vast improvement over Dr. Uh Oh. I've been in for several ultrasounds already to try and find a cause for the bleeding and for the first time in three pregnancies I have an answer - a subchorionic hematoma. Basically that is a tear in the uterus that causes bleeding. It can cause miscarriage if it doesn't get reabsorbed or bled out. Thankfully, in my case, it bled out and at my last ultrasound there was no sign of the bleed. Whew!

I have an edd of july 21, 2011. Duh. I guess you didn't need the year as I am not an elephant. At this point I am just praying the morning sickness goes away soon.

5 comments:

Shannon said...

Congratulations Liza!!! I am so excited for you! :)

Elizabeth Lemon said...

Oooh, he/she is sooo cute! I love this little peanut with arms and legs stage!

Kris said...

congrats again Liza : D

Golden Mommy said...

Just have to say that my nephew or niece is just adorable! :) I'm geeked for you and love you lots!

Liza said...

Thank you everyone! WE're getting pretty excited, though a bit anxious about having three kids three and under...and where to stash them in the house :D