Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Revamp!

My blog has had an official REVAMP! My favorite color is PURPLE (no one got this right during my recent "how well you know me" status on FB) so I really wanted an "icy" and purple themed blog layout. I found a background I liked online and my awesome friend Lesha, aka BUDDY, from Recycled Soup (one half of this awesome blog, another awesome friend, Amy, shares this blog with her) hooked me up with this great creation! I was actually inspired by my beautiful niece, Alex, and her color guard outfit:
I love these colors and I love winter and cold weather...I know...what is wrong with me!? Anyway, I hope you love the new look as much as I do!

5 comments:

GracieShizzles! said...

Yay I commented!!
Yes, I love Winter. It's my favorite season. Your new theme suits you, Liza!


LOL My word verification to post this comment is pinglus! LOL

Recycled Soup said...

Looks awesome Buddy, if I do say so myself. :) Love the pics! Thanks so much for the shout out to RS! And my word was raingeto lmao

Liza said...

haha girls! my 'word' right now is gyinches LOL!! i had one the other day that was lameas. i was so sad it was missing the last s.

Me said...

Dang, I haven't logged into Blogger in forever! I wish I could get back into it. But, I likey the layout too! Perty!

Me said...

LMAO!! It's Beth, by the way. Forgot I changed it so I could do another blog :)