Sunday, November 20, 2011

Three. The age.

Wow. Three is certainly a trying age. Timmy has been going back and forth between being a funny, sweet, clever boy and being a stone's throw away from being sent to live with a pack of wolves. Today all he did was complain and whine to the point that I had to just laugh to keep myself from screaming at him. He wants ice cream, no he wants pie, no he wants both, no he wants neither. He's so fickle. I think that's a good word for it.

The sad thing is, Natalie is already like this at age two. I am praying that she's getting the threes out of her system now so that when she is three she'll be done with this. But I've also been warned that it never goes away. I don't know about that, but what I do know is that something in this house has to change or my head is going to start spinning.

No comments: